Our owner and practitioner, Rhoda M. Lohier, AP (affectionately known as Dr. Rhoda), is a licensed Acupuncture Physician in the state of Florida and is also certified in the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) protocol. She practices Professional Chinese Medicine which encompasses acupuncture, herbal therapy, moxibustion, cupping, acupressures, and Tui-Na.
Rhoda uses various treatment modalities such as electro-acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, scalp acupuncture, NADA, Cupping, Moxabustion and acupuncture injection therapy. She customizes her treatments to each individual. A thorough evaluation is also conducted to treat the individual holistically.
Licenses, Memberships and Academic Credentials
• Licensed Acupuncture Physician in the State of Florida – AP#3302
• Licensed Electrologist in the State of Florida – EO1732
• Member, Florida State Oriental Medical Association (FSOMA)
• Member, Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal
• Member, Greater Miami Holistic Chamber of Commerce
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences
• Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine
• Certificate in ElectrologyAfter graduation from college, Rhoda remained in New York City and worked with a large corporate firm in administration. Her two-year stay at this company helped her appreciate the finesse required in servicing people with a need to feel more secure in their work and personal lives. After this period, Rhoda began considering a career change and studied electrolysis at the New York Institute of Electrolysis. It’s an area which benefited her as well, since she had a problem with unwanted facial hair (she is now completely hairfree).
After close to 20 years in the hair removal business, Rhoda began contemplating a career change that would bring her more satisfaction. She researched a career where she can make a difference in people's lives as she has done in the past with Hair removal. After experiencing a terrible toothache that was relieved by a 30min acupuncture treatment, she was convinced that she's found her new career, Acupuncture.
As an acupuncture physician Rhoda has helped many patients who suffer various ailments. It is with her patients' support she has decided to open a small clinic that offers Acupuncture treatments as well as Electrolysis treatments.
Dr. Rhoda's Mission: - Help get as many people out of pain as I can and help some individuals feel better about themselves. According to God's plan, we all have to age, but we do not have to do it painfully. Therefore, let us find a solution to your pain and suffering.